NOTE: If you are using OOTP Fantasy Leagues 1.0 or 1.0.1 beta, you must uninstall these versions and perform a clean install of 1.0.3. There will be no cumulative 1.0/1.0.1 to 1.0.3 patch issued.
1.0.2 to 1.0.3 Update instructions:
- Upload the patch files to the server, overwrite all existing files
- Rename and remove all OOTP Fantasy league instances of “dbopen.php”
- Browse to the Admin Dashboard and performing required config and MySQL updates.
After uploading the changed and new files to your web server, the next critical step is to rename existing instances of the MySQL Connection file, “dbopen.php” to the new name of “ootpfl_db.php”. This is part of a new StatsLab compatibility mode that has been added to 1.0.3 to help prevent conflicts between the two mods.
There are two scenarios to updating this file :
- Scenario 1 - OOTP Fantasy league and StatsLab share the SAME MySQL Upload directory
If your running OOTP Fantasy leagues AND StatsLab side-by-side in the same database, you need to make a copy of “dbopen.php” and rename the copy to “ootpfl_db.php”.
- Scenario 2 - OOTP Fantasy League and StatsLab use separate MySQL Upload directories OR are not being run concurrently
In this scenario, you can simply rename “dbopen.php” to “ootpfl_db.php”.