I’d like to call it developers prerogative to change my mind about the direction of the mod.
I’ve seriously gone back and forth on the re-architecture of the mod and while I do have grandiose plans for the future of the framework and CMS tools that power OOTP Fantasy Leagues, I felt a strong desire to:
- Run another beta fantasy season
- See the last big “must-have” features baked into a final 1.0 release
So on that note, I’ll segue gracefully into:
After some internal hemming and hawing and despite some very long, late nights of coding, patch #4 is well underway and on its way. Here’s a quick rundown of the major additions general users will see with this update:
- Rotisseries scoring (Standard 4×4 roto with potential for an extreme 12×12 roto league)
Admins always need to get some good stuff each patch and #4 is no different. Admins will see:
- Update news tools for player news
- Sim Processing Summaries
- A faster, more efficient sim processing engine
There are likely to be a few more little things thrown in for good measure, but that’s the bulk of it for now.
Want to contribute?
OOTP Fantasy Leagues is 100% free and open source and the source is publicly available on GitHub. Head over to the official Github page, fork it and send a pull request with your updates.